- 3 eggs per person
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a very low heat.
- As soon as the butter has melted, break the eggs into the frying pan without mixing the egg white and the yolk, as if you were making fried eggs.
- Stir the egg whites and butter without breaking the yolks.
- As soon as the egg whites are at the desired cooking point, remove from the heat, break the yolks and wrap.
- Serve in a bowl or deep plate.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste.