Monkfish Kebab with Carrot Spaghetti and Roast Potatoes
Serves 4 people
- 1kg monkfish medallions 1 large onion 1 pepper Shrimps, as needed About 8 medium-sized potatoes 2 bay leaves 4 Garlic cloves Chopped parsley Olive oil, as needed Salt, as needed
Preparing the Kid and Potatoes
- Start by preparing the fish. We chose to buy the whole fish and prepare the medallions for the kebab at home, but you can also ask for help at the place of purchase. If you choose another fish instead of monkfish, bear in mind that it should be a fish with a similar consistency, to avoid it falling apart when grilling.
- Cut the onion, the peppers and peel the prawns, keeping the heads.
- Meanwhile place a pan of water on the heat, seasoning with salt, olive oil and bay leaf as needed As soon as it boils, add the unpeeled potatoes.
- Prepare the kebabs to your liking. One of the advantages of making kebabs at home is that there are no specific rules. You can make them as you like and add that ingredient you love eating on kebabs.
- Place the kebabs on the grill and grill thoroughly. Meanwhile remove the potatoes from the water, cut them in half and arrange them on a grill. Put the potatoes on the grill until you can see the grill marks. Wash, peel and spiralize the carrots. Set aside.
- Put olive oil to your liking in a pan with chopped garlic and bring to the boil. As soon as it boils, turn off the heat and add the finely chopped parsley.
- Finally, drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes, carrots and kebabs and serve with Adega Mayor Seleção Branco (available at the Adega Mayor online shop) and... Open your senses to the moments!
Enjoy your meal!