Tomato and ham bruschetta - Fleur de Sel and Laurel Olive Oil
Serves 4 people
Tomato and ham bruschetta
- 4 slices of Alentejo bread
- 3 slices of ham
- 1 large tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 tbsp. of cottage cheese
- Oregano, as needed
- Thyme, as needed
- Adega Mayor Fleur de Sel & Laurel Olive Oil, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- Place the slices of Alentejo bread in a preheated oven at 180ºC until toasted.
- Remove and rub a garlic clove and a little olive oil over the slices. Cut the tomato in half and spread one of the halves on the slices.
- Meanwhile crush the cottage cheese with a fork, season with a little black pepper.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the bread slices and place thin slices of ham on top.
- Season with oregano and a few sprigs of thyme, and drizzle generously with Adega Mayor Fleur de Sel & Laurel Olive Oil.
- Serve as a starter.
Enjoy your meal!