Spring Salad - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Serves 4 people
- 200g quinoa
- Lemon juice, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- Radishes, as needed
- Fresh strawberries, as needed
- 1 goat cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- Adega Mayor Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- In a small pot, add the quinoa, a cup of water, a pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, put the lid on the pot, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa absorbs all the water.
- Loosen the quinoa with the help of a fork and drizzle with lemon juice. Place in a salad bowl.
- Add the well-washed rocket leaves, the strawberries cut into pieces, the radishes very finely sliced and crumble the cottage cheese. Drizzle with a dash of Adega Mayor Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix all the ingredients well.
- Place water and a pinch of salt in a small pan and bring to the boil. Break the egg into a bowl or cup and then carefully pour it into the boiling water. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the salad with one poached egg per person. Season with a little more black pepper.
Enjoy your meal!